Brunette Downs is situated in the middle of the Barkly Tableland and is located 350km north east of the nearest town, Tennant Creek and 660km northwest of Mount Isa in Queensland which serves as the station’s main service town. The property comprises of mostly open downs country and is involved in the breeding and backgrounding of the companies Australian Composite.
Brunette Downs is well known because of the ABC or Brunette Races, an outback racing carnival which is held annually in June.
The main purpose of this stand-alone position is to ensure adequate supply of product to meet station requirements, whilst also playing a key support role to critical station duties such as gardening maintenance, rubbish runs and other various tasks.
- Kill and break down of beasts as required, ensure new brine for each killer, produced following recipe guidelines.
- Cut and bag meat goods as essential and label accordingly.
- Maintain hygiene standards for work area ensuring butcher shop, freezer, cold room and all appliances and implements associated with butchering are kept clean, sanitized and in safe working order. following standard operating procedures.
- Support station in various other tasks such as conducting daily/weekly rubbish runs, garden maintenance and other tasks as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Air-conditioned accommodation, Wifi & All meals provided
- Events & Social Activities
- Training, Development & Transfer opportunities
- Competitive remuneration & allowances
- Service Recognition
Please click on the link below, alternatively please email your resume to email@example.com https://aaco.elmotalent.com.au/careers/external/job/view/198