North Star Pastoral are seeking a Cook/Domestic to join the team at Limbunya Station.
Located 650km south west of Katherine in the beautiful Victoria River Region, Limbunya boasts some of the most beautiful swimming and leisure spots in North Stars portfolio.
Start Date: Immediate start available
Job Type: Full time, couples will be considered.
Remuneration: Negotiable day rate, depending on experience. All food and board included.
Duties will include:
– Preparation of nutritious, tasty meals for staff and visitors daily. This includes hot smoko and dinner and preparation of food for staff to prepare/pack their own Breakfast and Lunch.
– Preparation of menus and grocery lists.
– Maintaining a happy, hygienic kitchen and dining area.
– Cleaning of kitchen and dining areas as well as other shared areas where required.
– Cleaning of guest rooms where required.
– Light gardening & mowing
– Maintaining stores areas, ensuring they are clean, well-stocked and utilised efficiently.
– Assisting Admin and Management with Social Club duties such as stores stock take.
– Other general ad-hoc duties as required.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE:
– Be positive and easy going
– Have experience with remote work- or live-in positions
– Be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision
– Be flexible and adaptable
– Have prior experience menu planning and cooking for group
– An above award daily rate
– Air conditioned double room
– Being part of a passionate team of people from all walks of life