- Relocation assistance on offer for the successful applicant.
- On site accommodation with meals, mobile phone, and vehicle provided.
- Opportunity to build your own team and business from the ground up.
About the role
Due to significant growth we are seeking a Cropping Manager who will be responsible for the oversight and management of all farming activities across our properties in the Northern Territory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage crops and pastures, maximising water use efficiency.
- Development of land for dryland irrigated farming.
- Operational, maintenance and budgetary accountability for all farming activities.
- Contractor management.
- Developing operational business plans for the site.
- Developing farming budgets, P&L’s and enterprise performance reporting.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Qualifications in business/agricultural related field, or equivalent experience.
- Sound understanding of agronomic practices.
- Project management experience.
- Previous experience in crop/pasture production.
- Experience operating and maintaining farming equipment.
Who we are
AAM Investment Group is an Australian owned and operated business and manages a range of agricultural assets across Australia. Assets include livestock exchange facilities, beef pastoral operations, mixed livestock and cropping operations, poultry farm operations and timber production facilities.
How to apply
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today! Please quote the following job reference number in your application: CM11. For confidential enquiries please contact Human Resources by phone on 07 3153 8836 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.