We are currently have a unique opportunity for a couple or single to join the team at Brunette Downs in two of our critical roles; Butcher & Domestic. Should you be interested in joining the crew, head to https://aaco.com.au/people-careers/working-with-aaco to read more or email your application to email@example.com
About the business
The Australian Agricultural Company has been passionately perfecting the Art of Australian Beef since 1824. It’s what we do. Not only are we the oldest continuously operating company in Australia, but also the largest producer of beef, with the ability to deliver consistently at scale. We combine generations of farming heritage with stewardship over some of the world’s finest cattle country and the most advanced, innovative technologies available to deliver premium beef to the world’s most discerning consumers.
Brunette Downs is situated 350km north east of the nearest town, Tennant Creek. Mount Isa, Queensland, is 660km south east of Brunette Downs and is the Station’s main service town. The property comprises of mostly open downs country and is involved in the breeding and backgrounding of the companies Australian Composite.
In the position of Domestic at Brunette Downs, you hold a critical role in maintaining the cleanliness of the stations shared living quarters and guest accommodation, ensuring staff and visitors have an excellent experience throughout their stay. You will also assist with delivery of stores, additional cleaning duties, and play an active role in promoting the health and wellbeing of our community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a good command of the English language, as well as experience in domestic type duties. Attention to detail will be a plus, as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
• Cleaning and maintaining the living quarters and all communal areas that are used by staff
• Cooking 1 -2 days per fortnight as relief for the cook on their days off
• Ensure workplace health and safety procedures are maintained
• Taking direction and ability to stick to a schedule
• Working with the Station Operations Officer to ensure when there are visitors at the Station the visitors quarters are maintained
• Some gardening and yard duties on occasion
• Packing and delivery of stores to kitchen and staff
Benefits and perks
• Accommodation and food included
• Active social club and communal lounge
• Onsite air-conditioned gym
Life on station – what can I expect?
• Annual Brunette races
• Camp drafts, rodeos and charity events
• King Ash Bay hosts some of the best fishing the NT can provide only a 5 hour drive north from the station
• Brunette owns a fishing boat for use by all staff on booking and one ski boat for the water hole that is a two minute walk from the homestead.
To apply, please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org