- Competitive Remuneration
- Meals & Accommodation
- Development and Training
- Transfer Opportunities
- We are looking to share the Australian experience and require employees from a diverse range of backgrounds with a variety of skills, talents and aspirations, and a strong work ethic to join us as a Grader Driver.
- We would encourage those with trade skills to apply as on the job training will be provided for this role.
- Throughout our AACo operations, safety is a top priority and, as such, all employees must be absolutely committed to following our disciplined safety policies and procedures.
Avon Downs is 70km west of Camooweal, Queensland and 250km northwest of Mount Isa. Austral Downs, which borders Avon, spans the Northern Territory and Queensland border and situated 100km south west of Camooweal and 300km west of Mount Isa. Both properties are breeding stations, producing cattle for AACo’s Wagyu brands.
Duties & responsibilities
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- To grade and maintain station roads and fire breaks
- Responsible for conducting general property observations whilst grading
- Carry out general grader maintenance
- Ability to organise a daily/weekly work schedule
- Assisting elsewhere on the property if required
- Current manual drivers licence
- Grader Ticket preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Perform your job in a safe manner in line with AACo safety programs and procedures
- This is a physical job that includes both indoor and outdoor work in all types of weather and temperature environments.
Interested or know someone who might be? Follow the link to apply or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org