AACo is seeking a Machinery Operator to join our AACo Stations, we have various location vacancies.
AACo is committed to being a leader in sustainable beef production. This means consistently striving for best practice and continuous improvement in the management of the environment and animals under our stewardship, minimising any adverse impact for our operations and contributing positively to the communities where we operate.
In the position of Machinery Operator, your primary focus will be operating a range of new Heavy Machinery fleet including Caterpillar graders & excavators and Komatsu Loader.
- Grader operation- Maintain station roads, fire breaks using the grading guidelines
- Carry out General Maintenance & Up keep of machinery
- Truck driving ( Side Tippers/machinery float)
- Conduct general property observations
- Follow the general guidelines when operating machinery
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work environment
Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience operating- Grader’s, Loaders, Excavators is an advantage.
- MC license (Not essential, is an advantage).
- Appropriate licenses to operate the machinery
- Good communicator and good time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
What AACo Offer:
- Airconditioned Housing with High Speed WIFI
- Events & Social Activities
- Training, Development & Transfer opportunities
- Competitive remuneration & allowances
- Be part of AACo’s Short Term Incentive program
- Service Recognition
- Enthusiastic and driven team
To apply please click on the below link & submit an application