- Competitive daily rate plus loaded KM rate.
- Permanent full-time live-in position.
- Private accommodation with air-con, meals and Wi-Fi included.
About the role:
Reporting to the Station Manager, you will be transporting food and supplies on flat top trailers for the cattle station and operating side tippers for station development projects.
- Previous experience operating multi-combination vehicles.
- Current MC drivers licence essential.
- Previous experience maintaining trucks and trailers.
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised.
About the site:
- Great community feel with fellow station team members.
- Beautiful location on the WA/NT border in the Kimberley Region.
- Explore some of the best fishing spots in Australia in your free time!
- Opportunities to attend social events including race days and rodeos.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the job for you, please click the links provided to apply today! For confidential enquiries please contact Human Resources by phone: 07 3153 8836 or email: email@example.com