- meal preparation and clean up, there are usually less than 6 people and mostly around 4 so not a lot of cooking
- keeping homestead clean and tidy; kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- keep homestead grounds tidy and maintained,
- garden maintenance is mostly watering, mowing and raking of surplus leaves from time to time
- feed and care for poddy calves and working dogs and horses as needed
- report homestead maintenance needed.
- place orders by phone or online or list for appropriate person to ensure administration timely and accurate
- other duties may be requested from time to time to assist in the harmonious operation of the Company.