Join our crew!
The North Australian Pastoral Company (NAPCo) is one of Australia’s largest cattle companies, with properties spanning over 6.5 million hectares. NAPCo have 13 cattle stations across Queensland and the Northern Territory, a Depot in Mount Isa, a Feedlot and Farm in the Darling Downs and a corporate office in Brisbane’s CBD.
We are looking for Station Hands to join our team at Mittiebah Station.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Have experience working with cattle (low stress stock handling experience is highly desirable)
- Be a confident horse rider or motorbike rider, with experience mustering cattle
- Be a confident motorbike rider, with experience working with cattle
- Be able to flex across mustering, fencing and other general station duties as required
- Have experience operating machinery, highly regarded but not essential
- Have experience working in a team and on your own
- Have experience complying with Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Be motivated, show enthusiasm and have a great attitude towards what you do
- Permanent full-time position
- A competitive day rate, generous annual leave entitlements
- Training and Development
- Food and accommodation provided
Prior to commencement, all new employees are required to undertake an Australian National Police Check and are also required to be vaccinated against Q Fever (all associated costs covered by NAPCO)
To apply, go to our careers page at https://napco.com.au/careers/ or for more information call NAPCo HR on 0429 399 360.