Waterloo Station encompasses 1895 sq. km in the Victoria River District which runs up to
25,000 head. Brett Cattle Company is looking for an innovative manager to run Waterloo
which is integrated with our QLD properties and export depot based near Darwin.
The Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the station and must have strong cattle
industry and management experience.
The successful applicant will:
• Manage the Waterloo herd with excellent cattle husbandry skills
• Conduct seasonal mustering
• Improve station assets including capital development
• Recruit and efficiently lead staff
• Adhere to budget and operational plan
• Hold business acumen and cooperation with relevant stakeholders
• Possess strong computing and livestock record keeping skills
Previous experience and expertise in the Northern Pastoral Industry will be highly regarded as
a competitive remuneration package is available.
For further information please contact:
Dr Hamish Brett 0405 101 577