North Star Pastoral are seeking two full time Diesel Mechanics based at Maryfield Station.
Ideally located just 45km north of Daly Waters on the Stuart Highway, Maryfield Station boasts modern facilities for both work and pleasure, incredible sunsets and a close knit, hard working team.
Encompassing both a station and 10,000 head feedlot, the property is a busy place with a variety of machinery to maintain.
- Servicing and maintenance on a range of plant and machinery including tractors, bobcats, back hoes, graders, loaders,excavators, bikes, buggies and trucks.
- Maintain service records and maintenance schedules
- Liaise with station managers and staff regarding repairs and servicing
- Coordinate off site repairs with specialists when required
- Maintain stock inventories for general servicing and repairs
- Order stock and parts as required
- Maintain a safe and efficient working environment
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Experience in servicing and maintaining a wide range of vehicles, plant and machinery
- Willing and able to live on site
- Prefer candidates with experience living/working in remote locations
- Computer literate
- Able to work unsupervised
- Full air-conditioned accommodation
- All meals provided
- Modern workshop including full length pit
- Friendly, supportive team culture
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org